We envision a growing family of disciples committed to unleashing a disciple-making movement that transforms Smyrna and beyond with the gospel.
we live to multiply followers of jesus
- Dependent Prayer - Because prayer is the fuel behind any disciple-making movement. John 15:5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
- God's Word - Because God's Word is our primary curriculum for disciple-making. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
- Intentional Relationships - Because disciple-making the Jesus way is always about relationships. 1 Thessalonians 2:8 So, being affectionally desirous of you, we were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own selves, because you had become very dear to us.
- Life Transformation - Because life transformation is the goal of disciple-making. 2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed in the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.
LIVE DAILY WITH JESUS (Luke 9:23)
LIVE IN COMMUNITY WITH ONE ANOTHER (John 13:35)
- Am I spending daily time with God in His Word and prayer?
- Am I surrendering my will for His will daily?
- Am I becoming more like Jesus?
LIVE SENT TO THE WORLD (JOHN 20:21)
- Am I gathering regularly with my church family to worship by living out Acts 2:42?
- Is someone helping me Follow Jesus? Am I helping others Follow Jesus?
- Am I investing my time, talents, and treasures to build up the body of Christ?
- Am I engaging people far from God with the Gospel?
- Am I partnering with my church to share Christ's love to both neighbors and nations?
- Am I Multiplying Followers of Jesus?